Even the "healthiest" diets lack digestive enzymes, here's why...
Most diets simply do not supply enough digestive enzymes for optimal health. Even if you follow a healthy diet with plenty of raw food -- it's still a challenge to get enough digestive enzymes, here's why...
Thousands of years ago, people picked and consumed foods directly off the vine (mostly from their own garden) which provided a rich supply of nutrients and enzymes. Unfortunately, the onset of modern day farming has changed everything...
Fruits and vegetables lose their nutrients (including enzymes) by the minute after they have been removed from the vine. In fact, once the foods are picked off the vine, they begin to consume their own nutrients for survival1.
Most importantly, the food, vitamins and minerals you consume, are worthless without digestive enzymes2.
Here's a few tips to maximizing your foods digestive enzyme content:
1) Eat more raw fruits and vegetables (heating above 116 degrees destroys enzymes).
2) Get your produce from farmers markets so they have less of a "shelf-life".
3) Avoid microwaving.
Lastly, consider a quality digestive enzyme supplement -- especially for when you eat meals that are cooked or processed and even for when you over indulge (especially this holiday season ;).
1) "Are Your Vegetables Nutritionally Impotent." The Sweet Beet. The Sweet Beet, 2 Oct. 2010. Web. 19 Oct. 2015.
2) "Digestive enzymes enhance nutrient absorption, gut health and longevity." Natural News. Natural News, 7 Nov. 2012. Web. 19 Oct. 2015.
Click here to add 3 bottles of Digestive Enzymes to your cart & save $30.94 plus get FREE shipping -- continental U.S. only.
$10 Off Coupon Code: OctBlog15
(Good on any order. Apply during checkout. Expires at 11:59pm (PST) on October 31, 2015.)
> Click here to quickly Re-Order from Your Account
> Click here to see the our full Product List
> Call us toll-free at 1-866-601-5800
Best of health,
The Jigsaw Team
P.S. When you buy a quantity of 3 bottles, you save $20.94 plus an additional $10 off at checkout with this month's coupon AND free shipping (continental US only).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.