About Jigsaw Health
Jigsaw Health is passionate about helping people feel better. Because it’s fun to feel good, and life is way too short to feel crappy!
Jigsaw Health is bridging the gap between health and entertainment by providing the highest quality dietary supplements that money can buy, while providing “edu-tainment” — educating consumers on how they can improve their health, in a fun and entertaining way.
Since 2005, Jigsaw Health has been developing science-based dietary supplements, including MagSRT®, America’s #1 Time Release Magnesium Supplement. (MagSRT® has 6 times more 5-star reviews on Amazon than the next brand of time-release magnesium.)
In 2018, MagSRT® was evaluated in the Scottsdale Magnesium Study, a placebo-controlled, human clinical trial of 91 participants, published in the peer-reviewed Journal of the American College of Nutrition.
So yeah, we’re fun… but we’re also sciency too ;-)
Jigsaw Health: It’s fun to feel good.®
How The Jigsaw Health Ambassador Program Works
Jigsaw Health's Ambassador Program enables publishers of websites, bloggers, and social media marketers to earn a commission when they drive new customers to the Jigsaw Health website and those visitors make a purchase.
Our Ambassador program is operated through Refersion. Once you are approved as an Ambassador of Jigsaw Health, you will be given access to custom links that you can place anywhere on your website and social media posts. You can point people to any page within the Jigsaw Health website (our homepage, a specific product page, etc.). When a new customer clicks on your link and makes a purchase, you'll earn a commission. It's that simple.
We're humbled to have wonderful Amabassdors like these recommending Jigsaw Health products to their audiences.
Ambassador Commission Plan
Qualifying Ambassador Partners earn 10% commission.
Apply To Become A Jigsaw Health Ambassador
Applications are reviewed within 1-2 business days.
Email email@example.com for any questions you have.
If you are a healthcare professional who is interested in purchasing Jigsaw Health products in bulk at a substantial wholesale discount, please read about our Wholesale Program.
Terms and Conditions (as of June 28, 2018)
Our Ambassadors are very important to us. We do our best to treat you with the fairness and respect you deserve. We simply ask the same consideration of you. We have written the following Ambassador agreement with you in mind, as well as to protect our company's good name. So please bear with us as we take you through this legal formality.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. We are strong believers in straightforward and honest communication. For quickest results please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach us via phone, 1-888-352-5050.
HIGHLIGHTS OF JIGSAW HEALTH AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
- Commission of 10% - 30%, depending on qualifications, paid out each month (See section 6)
- Advertising (with branded terms) on search networks (Google, Bing, Yahoo, YouTube, Amazon, etc.) is NOT allowed (See section 8.2.1)
- Advertising (with branded terms) on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, etc.) is allowed. (See section 8.2.2)
- All Advertising must be compliant; Do NOT make “cure” claims. (See section 16.1)
- Refersion.com is the tracking platform (See section 7)
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
YOU MAY PRINT THIS PAGE FOR YOUR RECORDS.
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND JIGSAW HEALTH, LLC.
BY SUBMITTING THE ONLINE APPLICATION YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR EACH AND EVERY TERM AND CONDITION.
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to you becoming an Ambassador in Jigsaw Health's Ambassador Program. The purpose of this Agreement is to allow HTML linking between your web site and the Jigsaw Health web site. Please note that throughout this Agreement, "we," "us," and "our" refer to Jigsaw Health, and "you," "your," and "yours" refer to the Ambassador.
- Ambassador Obligations
- 2.1. To begin the enrollment process, you will complete and submit the online application at the www.jigsawhealth.com/ambassadors. We review each application for approval. We may reject your application at our sole discretion. We may cancel your application if we determine that your site is unsuitable for our Program, including if it:
- 2.1.1. Promotes sexually explicit materials
- 2.1.2. Promotes violence
- 2.1.3. Promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- 2.1.4. Promotes illegal activities
- 2.1.5. Incorporates any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law
- 2.1.6. Includes "Merchant" or variations or misspellings thereof in its domain name
- 2.1.7. Is otherwise in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion.
- 2.1.8. Contains software downloads that potentially enable diversions of commission from other Ambassadors in our program.
- 2.1.9. You may not create or design your website or any other website that you operate, explicitly or implied in a manner which resembles our website nor design your website in a manner which leads customers to believe you are Jigsaw Health or any other Ambassadord business.
- 2.1.10 You may not put Ambassador links / coupons on coupon websites as these sites poach customers from us during the “last mile” of the purchase cycle.
- 2.2. As a member of Jigsaw Health's Ambassador Program, you will have access to Ambassador Account Manager. Here you will be able to review our Program’s details and previously-published Ambassador newsletters, download HTML code (that provides for links to web pages within the Jigsaw Health web site) and banner creatives, browse and get tracking codes for our coupons and deals. In order for us to accurately keep track of all guest visits from your site to ours, you must use the HTML code that we provide for each banner, text link, or other Ambassador link we provide you with.
- 2.3. Jigsaw Health reserves the right, at any time, to review your placement and approve the use of Your Links and require that you change the placement or use to comply with the guidelines provided to you.
- 2.4. The maintenance and the updating of your site will be your responsibility. We may monitor your site as we feel necessary to make sure that it is up-to-date and to notify you of any changes that we feel should enhance your performance.
- 2.5. It is entirely your responsibility to follow all applicable intellectual property and other laws that pertain to your site. You must have express permission to use any person's copyrighted material, whether it be a writing, an image, or any other copyrightable work. We will not be responsible (and you will be solely responsible) if you use another person's copyrighted material or other intellectual property in violation of the law or any third party rights.
- Jigsaw Health Rights and Obligations
- 3.1. We have the right to monitor your site at any time to determine if you are following the terms and conditions of this Agreement. We may notify you of any changes to your site that we feel should be made, or to make sure that your links to our web site are appropriate and to notify further you of any changes that we feel should be made. If you do not make the changes to your site that we feel are necessary, we reserve the right to terminate your participation in the Jigsaw Health Ambassador Program.
- 3.2. Jigsaw Health reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and your participation in the Jigsaw Health Ambassador Program immediately and without notice to you should you commit fraud in your use of the Jigsaw Health Ambassador Program or should you abuse this program in any way. If such fraud or abuse is detected, Jigsaw Health shall not be liable to you for any commissions for such fraudulent sales.
- 3.3. This Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Ambassador application, and will continue unless terminated hereunder.
Either you or we may end this Agreement AT ANY TIME, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice. Written notice can be in the form of email to email@example.com. In addition, this Agreement will terminate immediately upon any breach of this Agreement by you.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement at any time at our sole discretion. In such event, you will be notified by email. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the payment procedures and Jigsaw Health's Ambassador Program rules. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only option is to end this Agreement. Your continued participation in Jigsaw Health's Ambassador Program following the posting of the change notice or new Agreement on our site will indicate your agreement to the changes.
- Ambassador Commission
- 6.1 Base Ambassador commission rate is 10% of revenue, less sales tax and shipping charges.
- 6.2 Large Ambassadors can earn commission rate of 30%. To apply, please submit the Program Application on this page.
- 6.3 Ambassador commission is paid out monthly via PayPal.
- 6.4 Jigsaw Health offers a 90-day return policy. Corporately, our return rate is very low -- approximately 1.5% of all purchases. If an Ambassador order is returned within that time period, commission for that order will be adjusted accordingly.
- Access to Ambassador Account Interface
Jigsaw Health uses Refersion.com, a third party network, to handle all tracking and payments. You will create an account and password so that you may enter Refersion.com’s secure Ambassador account interface. From their site you will be able to receive reports that describe our calculation of the commissions due to you.
- Promotion Restrictions
- 8.1. You are free to promote your own web sites, but naturally any promotion that mentions Jigsaw Health could be perceived by the public or the press as a joint effort. You should know that certain forms of advertising are always prohibited by Jigsaw Health. For example, advertising commonly referred to as "spamming" is unacceptable to us and could cause damage to our name. Other generally prohibited forms of advertising include the use of unsolicited commercial email (UCE), postings to non-commercial newsgroups and cross-posting to multiple newsgroups at once. In addition, you may not advertise in any way that effectively conceals or misrepresents your identity, your domain name, or your return email address. You may use mailings to customers to promote Jigsaw Health so long as the recipient is already a customer or subscriber of your services or web site, and recipients have the option to remove themselves from future mailings. Also, you may post to newsgroups to promote Jigsaw Health so long as the news group specifically welcomes commercial messages. At all times, you must clearly represent yourself and your web sites as independent from Jigsaw Health. If it comes to our attention that you are spamming, we will consider that cause for immediate termination of this Agreement and your participation in the Jigsaw Health Ambassador Program. Any pending balances owed to you will not be paid if your account is terminated due to such unacceptable advertising or solicitation.
- 8.2.1 Pay-Per-Click campaigns on search platforms (Google, Amazon, YouTube, Bing, Yahoo, etc.) on brand keywords such as Jigsaw Health, MagSRT, MagSoothe, Jigsaw Magnesium, etc. and/or any misspellings or similar alterations of these brand names – be it separately or in combination with other keywords – are not allowed and will be considered trademark violations, and will be banned from Jigsaw Health’s Ambassador Program. We will do everything possible to contact the Ambassador prior to the ban. However, we reserve the right to expel any trademark violator from our Ambassador program without prior notice, and on the first occurrence of such PPC bidding behavior.
- 8.2.2 Pay-Per-Click campaigns on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) on brand keywords such as Jigsaw Health, MagSRT, MagSoothe, Jigsaw Magnesium, etc. are allowed, provided the ads do not appear to be created / run by Jigsaw Health corporately. (For example, if you create a testimonial video saying something like, “I just started taking MagSRT by Jigsaw Health, and I love it, click here to purchase some for yourself…” and you advertise this on Facebook, this is not only acceptable advertising, but encouraged by Jigsaw Health.)
- 8.3. Ambassadors are not prohibited from keying in prospect’s information into the lead form as long as the prospects’ information is real and true, and these are valid leads (i.e. sincerely interested in Merchant’s service).
- 8.4. Ambassador shall not transmit any so-called “interstitials,” “Parasiteware™,” “Parasitic Marketing,” “Shopping Assistance Application,” “Toolbar Installations and/or Add-ons,” “Shopping Wallets” or “deceptive pop-ups and/or pop-unders” to consumers from the time the consumer clicks on a qualifying link until such time as the consumer has fully exited Merchant’s site (i.e., no page from our site or any Jigsaw Health’s content or branding is visible on the end-user’s screen). As used herein a. “Parasiteware™” and “Parasitic Marketing” shall mean an application that (a) through accidental or direct intent causes the overwriting of Ambassador and non Ambassador commission tracking cookies through any other means than a customer initiated click on a qualifying link on a web page or email; (b) intercepts searches to redirect traffic through an installed software, thereby causing, pop ups, commission tracking cookies to be put in place or other commission tracking cookies to be overwritten where a user would under normal circumstances have arrived at the same destination through the results given by the search (search engines being, but not limited to, Google, MSN, Yahoo, Overture, AltaVista, Hotbot and similar search or directory engines); (c) set commission tracking cookies through loading of Merchant site in IFrames, hidden links and automatic pop ups that open Jigsaw Health’s site; (d) targets text on web sites, other than those web sites 100% owned by the application owner, for the purpose of contextual marketing; (e) removes, replaces or blocks the visibility of Ambassador banners with any other banners, other than those that are on web sites 100% owned by the owner of the application.
- Grant of Licenses
- 9.1. We grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to (i) access our site through HTML links solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and (ii) solely in connection with such links, to use our logos, trade names, trademarks, and similar identifying material (collectively, the "Licensed Materials") that we provide to you or authorize for such purpose. You are only entitled to use the Licensed Materials to the extent that you are a member in good standing of Jigsaw Health's Ambassador Program. You agree that all uses of the Licensed Materials will be on behalf of Jigsaw Health and the good will associated therewith will inure to the sole benefit of Jigsaw Health.
- 9.2. Each party agrees not to use the other's proprietary materials in any manner that is disparaging, misleading, obscene or that otherwise portrays the party in a negative light. Each party reserves all of its respective rights in the proprietary materials covered by this license. Other than the license granted in this Agreement, each party retains all right, title, and interest to its respective rights and no right, title, or interest is transferred to the other.
JIGSAW HEALTH MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING JIGSAW HEALTH SERVICE AND WEB SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF JIGSAW HEALTH ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED. IN ADDITION, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF OUR SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS.
- Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that:
- 11.1. This Agreement has been duly and validly executed and delivered by you and constitutes your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms;
- 11.2. You have the full right, power, and authority to enter into and be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and to perform your obligations under this Agreement, without the approval or consent of any other party;
- 11.3. You have sufficient right, title, and interest in and to the rights granted to us in this Agreement.
- Limitations of Liability
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL JIGSAW HEALTH'S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EXCEED THE TOTAL COMMISSION FEES PAID TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Jigsaw Health, and its subsidiaries and Ambassadors, and their directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, partners, members, and other owners, against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) (any or all of the foregoing hereinafter referred to as "Losses") insofar as such Losses (or actions in respect thereof) arise out of or are based on (i) any claim that our use of the Ambassador trademarks infringes on any trademark, trade name, service mark, copyright, license, intellectual property, or other proprietary right of any third party, (ii) any misrepresentation of a representation or warranty or breach of a covenant and agreement made by you herein, or (iii) any claim related to your site, including, without limitation, content therein not attributable to us.
All confidential information, including, but not limited to, any business, technical, financial, and customer information, disclosed by one party to the other during negotiation or the effective term of this Agreement which is marked "Confidential," will remain the sole property of the disclosing party, and each party will keep in confidence and not use or disclose such proprietary information of the other party without express written permission of the disclosing party.
- 15.1. You agree that you are an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and Jigsaw Health. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on Your Site or any other of Your Site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
- 15.2. Neither party may assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any party, except to a party who obtains all or substantially all of the business or assets of a third party.
- 15.3. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to the conflicts of laws and principles thereof.
- 15.4. You may not amend or waive any provision of this Agreement unless in writing and signed by both parties.
- 15.5. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between us and you, and shall supersede all prior agreements and communications of the parties, oral or written.
- 15.6. The headings and titles contained in this Agreement are included for convenience only, and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms of this Agreement.
- 15.7. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary such that the intent of the parties is effectuated, and the remainder of this agreement shall have full force and effect.
- Regulatory Compliance
- 16.1. All Ambassadors (regardless of their country of domicile) MUST be in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines, including without limitation the Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”), Dietary Supplement Health Education Act of 1994 (“DSHEA”), Federal Trade Commission Act (“FTC Act”), the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act of 2003 (“CAN-SPAM Act”), Federal Trade Commission (“FTC”) regulations and guidelines implementing the FTC Act and the CAN-SPAM Act, the FTC’s Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising (“FTC Testimonials Guide”), the National Advertising Division decisions of the Better Business Bureau, and other federal and state consumer protection laws, regulations, and guidelines.