When it comes to your health, good quality sleep is foundational.*
According to Johns Hopkins Medicine, you need 7-9 hours of sleep every night. 1
Because if you aren’t getting enough good quality sleep, your immune system will suffer.
When you are sleeping, your body produces specific proteins, called Cytokines. These proteins are responsible for interacting with the cells of your immune system in order to regulate your body's ability to heal.* 2
Sleep is absolutely essential to your health and unfortunately, sleep is a big problem for many people...
- 1 in 3 adults has trouble falling asleep; 3
- 1 in 4 has a serious snoring problem; 4
- 1 in 8 suffers from nighttime leg cramps.5
That’s why we carefully and thoughtfully formulated Jigsaw MagSoothe™.
Jigsaw MagSoothe™ is a great-tasting, fast-acting, calming magnesium powder supplement that you mix with a little water (4oz.) and enjoy about 30 minutes before bed.*
This product has quickly become a customer favorite for better sleep…
“Amazing sleep with this stuff! I've been dealing with terrible sleep patterns for 16 years....this has solved it! I sleep through the night 6 out of 7 nights a week now!” - Brenda
“Excellent product. It tastes great. I am sleeping better and I am not as achy. Very happy.” - Lost Coast Mom
“Hands down the best before-bed, relaxing magnesium drink on the market. The taste is good. The drink is properly formulated with the best form of magnesium and its co-factors. Highly recommend.” - Matt
"Natural Calm mag citrate is too tart for me, so this product meets all my magnesium needs perfectly. Plus, I love the calming effects of glycine and that it's more bioavailable than other magnesium powders on the market." - Lauren
Click here to buy 3 jars of MagSoothe™ and SAVE $20.94!
1) “Oversleeping: Bad for Your Health?” Oversleeping: Bad for Your Health? | Johns Hopkins Medicine, www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-preve...
2) Eustice, Carol. “How Cytokines Play a Significant Role in Inflammatory Response.” Verywell Health, Verywell Health, 12 Oct. 2019, www.verywellhealth.com/what-are-cytokines-189894.
3) “1 In 3 Adults Don't Get Enough Sleep.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 16 Feb. 2016, www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2016/p0215-enough-slee...
4) “Snoring Solutions, Aids, & Remedies.” National Sleep Foundation, www.sleepfoundation.org/articles/snoring-and-slee...
5) Johnson, Jon. “Leg Cramps at Night: Causes, Risk Factors, and How to Stop Them.” Medical News Today, MediLexicon International, 12 Sept. 2019, https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326327#c...