You may have insufficient enzyme production...
Insufficient enzyme production is sadly more common than most people realize and it's at the root of why over 100 million Americans suffer from digestive issues.
There are several factors that can cause naturally occurring digestive enzymes in food and those produced by your body to become denatured -- or damaged to the point of no benefit. These factors can even deplete your body's ability to produce them in the first place...
- Processed foods
- Pharmaceutical drugs
- Foods heated above 116 degrees1
- Pesticides and chemicals
- Fluoridated water
- Heavy metals
- Mercury amalgam dental fillings2
Aging further threatens your ability to sustain a healthy digestive system in two main ways:
- Your ability to produce digestive enzymes naturally declines with age.
- Your production of hydrochloric acid decreases with age. Hydrochloric acid plays an important role in activating your stomach's enzymes -- without it, digestion is greatly hindered. 1
Digestive enzymes play a pivotal role in your health. They're responsible for breaking down the food you eat so that nutrients can be absorbed and used by your body. Furthermore, digestive enzymes assist in the elimination of toxins.
It's easy to add back the digestive enzymes that you may be missing by taking a digestive enzyme supplement that includes hydrochloric acid with meals -- especially those "cheat" meals ;)
1) Dr. Mercola. "Enzymes: Food That Slow Nearly Every Inflammatory Disease." Mercola.com. Dr. Joseph Mercola, 21 Aug. 2011. Web. 23 Sept. 2015.
2) Henry, Derek. "Causes and Symptoms of Enzyme Depletion." NaturalNews. Natural News Network, 1 July 2014. Web. 23 Sept. 2015.
Click here to add 3 bottles of Digestive Enzymes to your cart & save $30.94 plus get FREE shipping -- continental U.S. only.
$10 Off Coupon Code: OctBlog15(Good on any order. Apply during checkout. Expires at 11:59pm (PST) on October 31, 2015.)
> Click here to quickly Re-Order from Your Account
> Click here to see the our full Product List
> Call us toll-free at 1-866-601-5800
Best of health,
The Jigsaw Team
P.S. When you buy a quantity of 3 bottles, you save $20.94 plus an additional $10 off at checkout with this month's coupon AND free shipping (continental US only).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.