Magnesium and Occasional Constipation
Nobody likes to be "backed up"... Constipation sucks!
And not only is it extremely uncomfortable, but it also can be hazardous to your health.*
Here's a few ways constipation impacts your health...
- Excess toxins will absorb into your bloodstream*
- Harmful bacteria in your intestines will multiply*
- Long term constipation can cause bad breath*
- You may develop acne or pimples from excess toxins*(1)
The good news is, there's a simple and effective way to avoid constipation...
Magnesium has long been used as a remedy for occasional constipation. And, that's because magnesium supports regularity in 2 main ways:*
- Magnesium relaxes muscles -- including intestines -- which aids in smooth bowel rhythm.*
- Magnesium draws water to the bowels, softening the stools and making it easier to pass.*
However... not all magnesium supplements are created equal.
The problem with ordinary magnesium supplements is they often cause too much of a laxative effect.*
And, it's why we carefully formulated MagSRT®...
The "SRT" stands for Sustained Release Technology. Instead of magnesium being dumped into your system all at once, SRT slows down the release over 8 hours to avoid the digestive discomfort often associated with other magnesium supplements.*
MagSRT® is designed to keep your bowels moving smoothly, while the SRT avoids sending you running for the bathroom with unpleasant diarrhea.*
Additionally, MagSRT® is America's #1 Time-Release Magnesium Supplement and the only time-release magnesium supplement with a peer-reviewed clinical trial.
Source: (1) "Why You Should Poop Everyday." Longheh.com Healing from Nature. N.p., n.d. Web. 09 Apr. 2015.