We are thrilled to announce our NEW Jigsaw Collagen Boost™ - utilizing three clinically tested, Bioactive Collagen Peptides® that support improved mobility in healthy individuals, promote cartilage tissue regeneration, stimulate skin metabolism to promote firmer and smoother skin, and promote the growth and health of your fingernails and hair.*
What is Collagen and why do you need it?
Collagen is the most plentiful protein in your body and the primary building block for your skin, muscles, bones, tendons, ligaments, and other connective tissues.* (1)
Unfortunately, starting as early as your 20s, your body’s natural collagen production slows down, leading to the appearance of wrinkles, weak and achy muscles, joint discomfort, and more. (1,2)
6 Reasons you should take Jigsaw Collagen Boost every day:
- Clinically tested to promote normal growth of new cartilage.*
- Clinically tested to support mobility in healthy individuals.*
- Clinically tested to have positive influence on cartilage tissue regeneration.*
- Clinically tested to promote healthy bone density.*
- Clinically tested to stimulate skin metabolism and promote firmer and smoother skin.*
- Clinically tested to promote growth and health of fingernails.*
What makes the NEW Jigsaw Collagen Boost better than ordinary collagen?
Unlike ordinary collagen, Jigsaw Collagen Boost utilizes bioactive, hydrolyzed, collagen peptides that have been clinically tested and optimized for specific physiological benefits to maximize stimulation of the human cell types involved in collagen biosynthesis.*(3)
The bioavailability and way your body absorbs collagen is impacted by the size of the collagen peptides. To be better used by the body, collagen protein must be broken down (hydrolyzed) into short, bioactive chains of amino acids.*(3)
Jigsaw Collagen Boost peptides are hydrolyzed to form shorter chains for increased bioavailability and are optimized to stimulate specific body functions. This means not only will they be easily absorbed, but also made more effective, compared with native collagen and other proteins.*(3)
(1) professional, Cleveland Clinic medical. “Collagen: What It Is, Types, Function & Benefits.” Cleveland Clinic, my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/23089-collagen. Accessed 24 Oct. 2023.
(2) 26, September. “Why Does Skin Wrinkle with Age? What Is the Best Way to Slow or Prevent This Process?” Scientific American, Scientific American, 26 Sept. 2005, www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-does-skin-wrinkle-wit/.
(3) “Improving Quality of Life.” GELITA, www.gelita.com/en. Accessed 24 Aug. 2023.