Your gut is home to billions of bacteria -- made up of both "friendly" and "unfriendly" types...
The "friendly" bacteria, known as probiotics, are extremely beneficial to overall health and well-being.*
And, there's substantial scientific evidence that shows probiotics impact your brain function, psychological well-being, and mood balance.*
A study published in The Journal of Neurogastroenterology and Motility reported that specific probiotics influence the vagal pathway (a system of nerves that connects outward from the brain and regulates many organs) to promote calmness.* (1,2)
Probiotics have a profound impact on your brain by:
- Influencing mood regulation.*
- Promoting optimal brain function.*
- Supporting healthy behavior-regulating signals.*
- Promoting emotional well-being.*
- Supporting a healthy stress response.*
Jigsaw Essential Blend Probiotics™ make it incredibly easy to get 25 billion friendly bacteria per day in just 1 convenient capsule.
1) Bercik, P, et al. “The Anxiolytic Effect of Bifidobacterium Longum NCC3001 Involves Vagal Pathways for Gut-Brain Communication.” Current Neurology and Neuroscience Reports., U.S. National Library of Medicine, Dec. 2011, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21988661.