Nobody likes to be "stopped up"...
Well, because constipation sucks! Not only is it extremely uncomfortable but it's also a hazard to your health...
- Excess toxins will absorb into your bloodstream
- Harmful bacteria in your intestines will multiply
- Long term constipation can cause bad breath
- You may develop acne or pimples from excess toxins(1)
The magnesium-constipation connection
Magnesium has long been used as a remedy for occasional constipation. And, that's because magnesium supports regularity in 2 main ways:
- Magnesium relaxes muscles -- including intestines -- which aids in smooth bowel rhythm.
- Magnesium draws water to the bowels, softening the stools and making it easier to pass.
not all magnesium supplements are created equal.
The problem with many magnesium supplements is the dreaded digestive discomfort they cause from the natural laxative effect.
And, it's why we carefully formulated Jigsaw Magnesium w/SRT®...
The "SRT" stands for Sustained Release Technology. Instead of magnesium being dumped into your system all at once, SRT slows down the release over 8 hours and avoids the digestive discomfort often associated with other magnesium supplements.
Jigsaw Magnesium w/SRT® is designed to keep your bowels moving smoothly while the SRT avoids sending you running for the bathroom with unpleasant diarrhea.
Learn more about Jigsaw Magnesium w/SRT®.
1) "Why You Should Poop Everyday." Longheh.com Healing from Nature. N.p., n.d. Web. 09 Apr. 2015.