Why is Jigsaw Pureway-C® + Lysine a Superior Form of Vitamin C?*
Pureway-C® is clinically shown to outperform other leading forms of Vitamin C by offering better immune protection, better free radical scavenging, and better antioxidant support.*
Research studies in vitro and in humans show that Pureway-C® is more rapidly absorbed and more highly retained in the human cells resulting in faster, more beneficial effects than other ascorbate brands.*
Top Reasons Jigsaw Pureway-C® + Lysine Makes a Difference*
- More rapidly taken-up and absorbed by cells than other forms of Vitamin C.*
- More highly retained by the human body than other traditional forms of Vitamin C.*
- PureWay-C® is directly associated with greater reduction of plasma levels of C-reactive protein and Oxidized LDL in human clinical study.*
- Potent antioxidant and significant free radical scavenging capabilities.*
- Faster and greater beneficial effects than other forms of Vitamin C.*
- More rapidly stimulates healthy neurons.*
- More rapidly promotes wound healing.*
- More rapidly protects immune system.*
What makes Pureway-C® a better form of Vitamin C?
Pureway-C® has a unique composition that combines ascorbic acid with several types of lipid metabolites and bioflavonoids to enhance bioavailability.
Lipid metabolites (fats derived from vegetable sources), function as carriers of the ascorbic acid to increase intestinal absorption, allowing Vitamin C to enter the cells quickly for enhanced cellular uptake.
Bioflavonoids greatly contribute to the antioxidant capability of Pureway-C® as well as enhanced absorption in the intestinal tract.
5 Ways Pureway-C® is a Superior Form of Vitamin C...
- More highly retained in the human body by 233%.
- Able to stimulate healthy neurons 12 times more rapidly.
- Offers more efficient immune protection from toxins by 2.5 times.
- Able to reduce plasma levels of C-reactive protein 64% higher and Oxidized LDL by 83% higher (human clinical studies preformed).
- A 12% higher antioxidant effect and 11% higher free radical scavenging activity.
Why is Lysine included?
Lysine, or L-Lysine, is an essential amino acid, which means that it is necessary for human health but cannot be made by the body. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Lysine is important for proper growth, and it plays an essential role in the production of carnitine; a nutrient responsible for converting fatty acids into energy and helping to lower cholesterol. Lysine appears to help the body absorb and conserve calcium, and it plays an important role in the formation of collagen.*
Lysine supports a healthy immune system response. Taking lysine supplements can support recovery time and reduce the chance of recurrent health challenges. Lysine also plays a role in supporting arterial health. Lysine is one component of a protocol proposed by Linus Pauling to promote optimal heart and immune health.*
The Two Most Important Words For Enhanced Immune Response: Vitamin C*
- Enhance immune system response*
- Antioxidant support*
- Premium Vitamin C & L-Lysine
Why do we need Vitamin C?
Unlike most mammals who produce their own Vitamin C in very high amounts (and even more under stress), humans do not have the ability to manufacture their own Vitamin C. Interestingly, we have 3 out of the 4 enzymes needed to make Vitamin C, but the 4th enzyme is turned off — the gene that made the 4th enzyme mutated and is no longer expressed in humans. Therefore, we must obtain Vitamin C through our diet and/or a Vitamin C supplement in order to support proper health.
What happens when the body is running low on Vitamin C?
According to the National Institutes of Health, too little Vitamin C can lead to serious health challenges. Low Vitamin C levels can affect several body parts and systems, including:
- Hair health and texture*
- Gum and dental health*
- Dermal (skin) health and texture*
- Wound-healing process*
- Bruise recovery*
- Joint health*
- Red blood cell health*
- Immune system response*
- Metabolic rate*
Can You Replenish A Deficiency Taking Only The Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA)?
No. The RDA is the minimum required to avoid scurvy, not the maximum needed for good health. As in all cases, "deficiency" is not something that's digital – meaning you either have it or you don't – it's a matter of degrees. Researchers are proving the many ways in which "sub-clinical scurvy" (meaning you are deficient but not immediately about to die) is significantly detrimental to health and makes the body vulnerable to various kinds of damage.*
Why Choose Jigsaw Pureway-C® + Lysine?
- Clinically shown to outperform other forms.*
- Rapidly absorbed.*
- Proven to provide higher plasma and cellular levels of Vitamin C, allowing for optimal utilization.*
- Delivers 1 gram of Vitamin C per serving.
- As little as $0.46 per gram.
What can Pureway-C® + Lysine help me with?*
- Support the immune system function*
- Build and strengthen collagen to provide essential support for the blood vessels, arteries, ligaments, bones, gums, and teeth.*
- Support healthy metabolism and energy production by making carnitine, the amino acid responsible for transporting fat to mitochondria for conversion to energy.*
- Promote brain and eye (retina) health.*
- Maintain healthy heart function and overall cardiovascular health.*
- Support arterial health*
- Regenerate other antioxidants like vitamin E and CoQ10.*
- Neutralize oxidative damage caused by free radicals and protect cells from wear and tear.*
- Support artery and blood vessel flexibility*
- Promote adrenal gland function, which uses large amounts of vitamin C, to support the body's healthy stress response.*
- Support production of norepinephrine, a neurotransmitter critical to brain function that's known to affect mood.*
Jigsaw Pureway-C® + Lysine contains:
- No GMOs
- No Soy
- No Gluten
- Vegan Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Vitamin C (as Pureway-C®), L-Lysine HCl.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules per day with food. Or use as directed by your healthcare professional.
Caution: People who have a high risk of kidney disease or disorders of iron metabolism (iron overload) should avoid large doses of vitamin C and consult your doctor or nutritionist prior to taking supplementation.