Jigsaw MagNow has a NEW name and NEW look (don't worry, it's the same great formula :). Click here to read more about these about changes.
What is Jigsaw MagSoothe™ Tart Raspberry Lemonade?
A great-tasting, fast-acting, calming magnesium supplement powder utilizing the highly bioavailable Magnesium Lysinate Glycinate Chelate exclusively from Albion Labs, combined with bicarbonate.*
"The New MagSoothe™ - Tart Raspberry Lemonade is my favorite bed-time drink because it helps me sleep soundly throughout the night which has always been a struggle for me. I have also started to give it to my son since it's in a powder form plus, he loves the taste." -Natalie (Disclaimer: Natalie works for Jigsaw Health)
Why are Sodium Bicarbonate and Potassium Bicarbonate Included?
Magnesium and bicarbonate work in tandem to enhance absorption and effectiveness of one another inside your body. Magnesium works as a "co-transporter" of bicarbonate into your cells and bicarbonate helps transport magnesium to your mitochondria -- which helps explain why Dr. Sircus calls magnesium bicarbonate "The Ultimate Mitochondrial Cocktail". 1,2
What Are The Signs That The Body is Craving Magnesium?
When the body's magnesium stores are taxed—a common occurrence considering our magnesium-poor diets—the body provides some clear hints. Occasional body aches, constipation, tension headaches; reduced energy, interrupted sleep, and many other indicators are your body's way of telling you it needs more magnesium.*
Magnesium is involved in more than 325 enzyme reactions. It's likely there are hundreds (thousands?) more that scientists have yet to discover.
The Jigsaw MagSoothe™ Tart Raspberry Lemonade is also available in JARS!
Click here to order Jigsaw MagSoothe™ Tart Raspberry Lemonade JARS.
How Is Jigsaw MagSoothe™ different from Jigsaw Magnesium w/SRT®?
We designed the two products to be complimentary to one another.
Jigsaw MagSoothe™ (brand new!) is:
- In a powder form for rapid absorption & utilization.
- Contains 200mg of Albion's Magnesium Lysinate Glycinate Chelate, a form of magnesium that generally has a calming effect.
- Contains Magnesium co-factors Bicarbonate and Potassium.
- Usually taken in evening.
Jigsaw Magnesium w/SRT® (our original, top-rated, best-selling magnesium formula) is:
- In a proprietary "Sustained Release Technology" tablet form for extended absorption & utilization.
- 500mg of Albion's Dimagnesium Malate, a form of magnesium that generally has an energizing effect.
- Contains Magnesium co-factor's B6, B12, and Folate. (A Mag SRT B-Free formula is available for those wishing to supplement B-vitamins separately.)
- Usually taken in the morning.
Knowing that many people use magnesium malate in the morning, and magnesium glycinate in the evening, we decided to create Jigsaw MagSoothe. We hope you enjoy this brand new magnesium product!
1) Standing Committee on the Scientific Evaluation of Dietary Reference Intakes, Food and Nutrition Board, and Institute of Medicine Staff. Dietary Reference Intakes: For Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Vitamin D, and Fluoride. 1st ed. Washington, D.C.: National Academy, 1997. Print.
2) Sircus, Dr. Mark. "Magnesium Bicarbonate – The Ultimate Mitochondrial Cocktail." Dr.Sircus.Com. International Medical Veritas Association, 9 Dec. 2009. Web. 22 Aug. 2016.
What Can MagSoothe™ Tart Raspberry Lemonade Help Me With?*
- Promote healthy relaxed muscle tone and function.*
- Promote athletic recovery.*
- Support steady energy production.*
- Promote healthy, restful sleep.*
- Support a balanced response to stress.*
- Maintain healthy blood pressure levels within normal range.*
- Maintain healthy blood sugar/glucose levels within normal limits.*
- Promote regularity and healthy digestion.*
- Support the body's ability to properly dissolve and utilize calcium in joints, muscles, and arteries.*
- Support respiratory and cardiovascular health.*
- Support healthy hormonal balance—especially in connection with the female cycle.*
- Support overall bone health.*
Jigsaw MagSoothe™ Tart Raspberry Lemonade Contains:
- No gluten
- No soy
- No artificial colors or dyes
- No preservatives
- Vegan ingredients
- No GMOs
Active Ingredients: Magnesium (as TRAACS® magnesium lysinate glycinate chelate), Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate), Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate).
Suggested Use: As dietary supplement, mix 1 packet with 4oz of cold water and stir for 5 seconds, once daily. Or use as directed by your healthcare professional.
Please Note: If you are currently being treated for kidney disease, please consult your healthcare professional before taking any magnesium supplement as magnesium toxicity can occur in those with kidney disease.