5 ways Jigsaw Alaskan Cod Liver Oil can help you...
By: Dr. Liz Erkenswick
Jigsaw Alaskan Cod Liver Oil is high in omega-3 fatty acids as well as naturally occurring vitamin A and vitamin D, which provide many great health benefits for your heart, skin, and brain.*
Here are 5 of my favorite health benefits you get from taking Jigsaw Alaskan Cod Liver Oil:
- The naturally occurring vitamin A promotes eye health.*
- Cod liver oil supports and promotes normal brain function -- especially in aging brains.*
- Vitamin A is critical for healthy liver function.*
- Your kidneys rely on vitamin A to carry out all their functions.*
- Lastly, your skin -- women know the most expensive eye and skin creams contain vitamin A. Blemishes and acne are surefire signs of a vitamin A deficiency. Your skin requires a balance of both vitamin A and vitamin D for optimal health.*
Who could improve on the perfection of Mother Nature? Plus, Jigsaw delivers EVEN MORE VITAMIN A than other brands. What could be better than that?
Trust Mother Nature to come to the rescue!
Meet Dr. Liz...
Dr. Liz Erkenswick was born on a dairy farm in Louisiana USA.
She attended Chiropractic College in Davenport, Iowa, graduating in 1979. And, she is the mother of five children, born at home.
Dr. Liz lived and practiced Chiropractic and Nutrition in the Chicago area until 2012 when she and Morley Robbins (aka. "Magnesium Man") moved back to LA to take care of her family.
In Chicago, she had a large practice focusing on pregnant women and newborns. She is currently in her 40th year of practice in Hammond, LA.
We're especially grateful to Dr. Liz for providing this great bonus tip for mothers to use Alaskan Cod Liver Oil for diaper rash... Great idea! :)