Vitamin C supplements have long been praised for their ability to support immune system response. But that's not all they are good for...
Here's 10 more ways you can benefit from vitamin C supplements:
- Build and strengthen collagen to provide essential support for the blood vessels, arteries, ligaments, bones, gums, and teeth.*
- Support healthy metabolism and energy production by making carnitine -- the amino acid responsible for transporting fat to mitochondria for conversion to energy.*
- Promote brain and eye (retina) health.*
- Maintain healthy heart function and overall cardiovascular health.*
- Support arterial health.*
- Regenerate other antioxidants like Vitamin E and CoQ10.*
- Neutralize oxidative damage caused by free radicals and protect cells from wear and tear.*
- Support artery and blood vessel flexibility.*
- Promote adrenal gland function, which uses large amounts of Vitamin C, to support the body's healthy stress response.*
- Support production of norepinephrine, a neurotransmitter critical to brain functionthat's known to affect mood.*
It's easy to see the importance of vitamin C supplements, especially since -- unlike most mammals -- humans do not have the ability to manufacture their own vitamin C, therefore vitamin C must come from the diet.
Click here to learn more about Vitamin C.
Click here to add 3 bottles of Jigsaw Vitamin C w/SRT to your cart -- save $10 and get FREE shipping!
$10 Off Coupon Code: JunBlog15
> Click here to quickly Re-Order from Your Account
> Click here to see the our full Product List
> Call us toll-free at 1-866-601-5800
Wishing you the very best of health,
The Jigsaw Team
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.