Your adrenal glands greatly impact how you feel. These 2 walnut-sized glands sit above your kidneys and are responsible for manufacturing important hormones, regulating blood sugar, regulating your body's mineral supply, and producing and maintaining your body's energy levels.1
And, when these "small but mighty" organs are not functioning properly it wreaks havoc in your body -- leaving you fatigued, exhausted and weak.
Perhaps the most important thing you can do to promote adrenal gland function is to optimize your vitamin C levels.
Vitamin C plays a critical role in adrenal function for several reasons:
- The highest concentration of vitamin C in your body is stored in your adrenal glands.
- Your adrenal glands require vitamin C for the production of numerous hormones.
- When your adrenals do not have sufficient vitamin C levels it causes an excess release of the "stress" hormone, cortisol.2
But it's important to remember that humans do not have the ability to manufacture their own vitamin C, so it must come through diet and/or supplementation.
Click here to learn more about Vitamin C.
(1) Sepel, Jessica. "Why Nurturing Your Adrenals Is The Key To Optimal Health." MindBodyGreen. MindBodyGreen, LLC., 11 Jan. 2013. WEb. 14 May 2015.
(2) "Facts About Vitamin C and Adrenal Fatigue." AdrenalFatigueRecovery. Deliberately Healthy, LLC, n.d. Web. 14 May 2015.
Click here to add 3 bottles of Jigsaw Vitamin C w/SRT to your cart -- save $10 and get FREE shipping!
$10 Off Coupon Code: JunBlog15
> Click here to quickly Re-Order from Your Account
> Click here to see the our full Product List
> Call us toll-free at 1-866-601-5800
Wishing you the very best of health,
The Jigsaw Team