Jigsaw Pureway-C® + Lysine contains 1,000 mg of Vitamin C (as Pureway-C® and clinically proven for better absorption) combined with 100 mg of Lysine per serving.
Here's 5 clinically proven reasons why Pureway-C® is a superior form of Vitamin C...
- More highly retained in the human body by 233%.
- Able to stimulate healthy neurons 12 times more rapidly.
- Offers more efficient immune protection from toxins by 2.5 times.
- Able to reduce plasma levels of C-reactive protein 64% higher and Oxidized LDL by 83% higher (human clinical studies preformed).
- A 12% higher antioxidant effects and 11% higher free radical scavenging activity.
The Pureway-C® "form" explained...
Pureway-C® has a unique composition that combines ascorbic acid with several types of lipid metabolites and bioflavonoids to enhance bioavailability.
Lipid metabolites (fats derived from vegetable sources), function as carriers of the ascorbic acid to increase intestinal absorption, allowing Vitamin C to enter the cells quickly for enhanced cellular uptake.
Bioflavonoids greatly contribute to the antioxidant capability of Pureway-C® as well as enhanced absorption in the intestinal tract.
Why is Lysine included?
Lysine, or L-Lysine, is an essential amino acid, which means that it is necessary for human health but cannot be made by the body.
Lysine supports a healthy immune system response. Taking lysine supplements can support recovery time and reduce the chance of recurrent health challenges.*
Save $10 on any order at JigsawHealth.com with promo code: MayBlog17
> Or call us at 480-951-0840
Wishing you wellness!