What Can L-Theanine Help Me With?
- Promote a healthy sense of relaxation without drowsiness.*
- Promote a balanced response to stress.*
- Enhance mental focus and clarity.*
- Support learning performance and concentration.*
- Soothe effects of occasional caffeine consumption.*
- Ease the effects of mild hormonal imbalance, especially associated with the female cycle.*
How Is Jigsaw's L-Theanine By Suntheanine Different?
- Contains 100% Suntheanine, the ONLY pure form of L-theanine on the market — with no impure D-theanine. (Many companies mix the more expensive Suntheanine with inexpensive versions of L-theanine, so they can sell it cheaper yet make more profit.)
- Protected by 60 internationally recognized patents for manufacturing and usage.
- Pure, patented, pharmaceutical-grade L-theanine.
- Suntheanine is FDA GRAS certified (Generally Recognized as Safe).
|2 bottles||$39.94||$34.97||$4.97 (12%)|
|3 bottles||$59.91||$49.97||$9.94 (17%)|
|4 bottles||$79.98||$64.97||$15.01 (19%)|
60 capsules per bottle. - 100mg per veggie capsule
* FREE shipping on orders over $89! ($6.97 if under $89)
Suntheanine (L-Theanine). Suntheanine™ is a trademark of Nutriscience, Inc.
Take 1 capsule after breakfast, lunch, and dinner (if needed). Do not take late in the evening. Or use as directed by your healthcare professional.
Jigsaw's L-Theanine by Suntheanine contains:
- No artificial colors
- No casein
- No chemical additives
- No D-theanine
- No gluten
- No lactose
- No preservatives
Reviews for this product will be posted soon.
L-theanine, a unique and naturally-occurring amino acid found almost solely in green tea plants, is both expensive and time-consuming to extract. Since just 1-2% of this ingredient is present in tea leaves, it’s impossible to yield 100% purity in the process.
In more than 45 different studies, Suntheanine — which is structurally identical to the L-theanine found in tea leaves — has been found to support a healthy response to stress, promote relaxation, and enhance learning and concentration.*
Suntheanine was also found to soothe normal symptoms associated with Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS). One study found that 200 mg of Suntheanine per day significantly eased physical, mental, and social effects of PMS including insomnia, muscle stiffness, cramps, depression, anxiety, and irritability.*
Suntheanine can ease the effects of occasional caffeine consumption. Suntheanine has also been found to support healthy blood pressure levels and support healthy sleep cycles.*
L-Theanine by Suntheanine contains 100% Suntheanine -- the only pure form of L-theanine on the market -- to give you a safer alternative for promoting a healthy mood so you can start feeling your best.*
- L-theanine—A Unique Amino Acid of Green Tea and its Relaxation Effect in Humans
- Influence of Alkylamides of Glutanic Acid and Related Compounds on the Central Nervous System—Central Depressant Effect of Theanine
- Pharmacological Effect of Theanine
- Human T-Cells Recognize Alkylamines Derived from Microbes, Edible Plants, and Tea: Implications for Innate Immunity
- Effect of Suntheanine™ on the Symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome
Robert will speak his mind here.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.