Dr. Scott Olson, N.D.
Dr. Scott Olson has an undergraduate degree in History and a Naturopathic Doctor (ND) degree from the National College of Naturopathic Medicine. While he has practiced as a Naturopathic Physician, he currently spends his time as a full-time author writing on both medical and health-related topics.
Dr. Scott is an expert in health and alternative medicine. Dr. Scott’s interest in health stems from a lifelong passion with health and overcoming a serious illness with the aid of natural medicine. His areas of expertise range from herbs, diet and vitamins to conditions such as cancer, diabetes and heart disease. Scott is the author of numerous articles that have appeared on the web and in magazines, and he has contributed chapters to books on health.
Dr. Scott is an avid outdoor enthusiast, runner, cyclist, skier, and general health nut. He lives with his three kids and wife in Littleton, CO.
Dr. Scott's new book: SugarettesDr. Scott has spent his whole life researching optimal diets for humans. Spurred on by his patients’ struggles with sugar addiction, he was determined to discover just how addictive and harmful sugar can be and ways to overcome that addiction. Sugarettes is a must read for everyone looking to put an end to their sugar madness and live a vibrant healthful life.
Sugarettes will help you discover:
- Just how addicting sugar really is
- The health consequences of consuming sugar
- Other foods that act just like sugar in your body
- What sugar has to do with diabetes, heart disease, and other health problems
- Ways to keep sugar from harming your body
- How following Dr. Scott’s advice can help you feel better, lose excess weight, and improve your health
Visit Dr. Scott's website to learn more.
Article ID: 566