Posted by Team Jigsaw on August 22, 2017
Multi-vitamins: Better than Nothing, but almost Nothing.
Pat Sullivan, Co-Founder of Jigsaw Health explains the origin story behind Jigsaw Ultimate on the latest #AshWednesday
Jigsaw Ultimate – all the essentials, all in one place. Now with New & Improved Daily Packets.
Transcript by Rev.com
- Hi everybody, I'm Ashley Leroux and today I'm here with Pat Sullivan, co-founder of Jigsaw Health to discuss Jigsaw Ultimate. Pat, tell us why you're so excited about this product.
- Well, I'm excited about it because it takes everything that I consider the most important for me to feel the best I can and it puts it in one convenient package. Now I used to get all my bottles out and I would make up little baggies and carry them around in my pockets.
- And I wanted to stop doing that.
- Yeah that sounds pretty time consuming.
- Yes. It was extremely time consuming.
- And, like, hand cramping and the whole deal.
- So you thought, "Oh, there has to be a better way."
- Right. So we took all those things that were most important to me and we put them into convenient package.
- AM, PM.
- AM and PM. This works really well for me and I no longer have to get out all my bottles.
- Oh, that's gotta be nice. I mean, they're grab and go.
- Perfect. So, tell us a little bit about the ingredients in here. I know this seems like an awful lot of pills and I think a lot of people would say, "I take my One A Day multivitamin "so isn't that sufficient for me?"
- Well, this is why it's called Ultimate.
- This is what I consider to be the ultimate. If somebody asked me, "Pat, of all the things that "you all sell, what one thing could I take?" This would be it. If money were no object, this would be it.
- So you're saying that a One A Day multivitamin from just a regular drugstore is not gonna cut it.
- Well, it's better than nothing but it's almost nothing.
- Okay. A little too good to be true.
- Alright, so if someone were to seek out all the ingredients that comes in the Ultimate and buy it separately, what would that roughly cost somebody?
- It would cost about $200 a month to buy each of these ingredients separately. We sell it in this convenient form for $129 a month.
- Oh wow. So that is a significant savings. Plus the convenience is also important. Time is money, as well know.
- Absolutely. And if you're on a budget, we have another product called Jigsaw Complete.
- And if you only wanna take pills once a day, you can try Jigsaw Basic. All three of these products are available on JigsawHealth.com. Thank you so much and we'll see you next time. Hey guys, thanks so much for tuning in to this video. If you like it, please share it and we'll see you next week.