Last week, we talked about
how common digestive enzyme deficiencies are. And, we mentioned 10 factors that deplete your natural supply...
Here's the 10 factors that can deplete or damage your body's digestive enzymes:
- Processed foods
- Pharmaceutical drugs
- Foods heated above 116 degrees1
- Pesticides and chemicals
- Fluoridated water
- Heavy metals
- Mercury amalgam dental fillings2
Insufficient enzyme production is sadly more common than most people realize and it's at the root of why over 100 million Americans suffer from digestive issues.
- Proteolytic enzymes - Powerful enough to digest most gluten and casein found in grains and dairy (like those often hidden in foods eaten in restaurants).*
- Alpha-galactosidase - Effectively breaks down the indigestible sugars that commonly occur in vegetables (especially members of the legume and cruciferous families).*
- BioCore™ Dairy - A proprietary blend of protease and lactase enzymes to support healthy digestion of dairy products and lactose.*
- Betaine HCl - Provides supplemental hydrochloric acid in order to support overall digestion, and to support normal levels of your stomach's pH.*
Digestive enzymes play a pivotal role in your health. They're responsible for breaking down the food you eat so that nutrients can be absorbed and used by your body. Furthermore,
digestive enzymes assist in the elimination of toxins.
It's easy to add back the digestive enzymes that you may be lacking by taking a
digestive enzyme supplement with meals -- especially those "cheat" meals ;)
1) Dr. Mercola. "Enzymes: Food That Slow Nearly Every Inflammatory Disease."
Mercola.com. Dr. Joseph Mercola, 21 Aug. 2011. Web. 23 Sept. 2015.
2) Henry, Derek. "Causes and Symptoms of Enzyme Depletion."
NaturalNews. Natural News Network, 1 July 2014. Web. 23 Sept. 2015.
Click here to add 3 bottles of Digestive Enzymes to your cart & save $30.94 plus get FREE shipping -- continental U.S. only.
$10 Off Coupon Code: OctBlog15
order. Apply during checkout. Expires at 11:59pm (PST) on October 31, 2015.)
Click here to quickly Re-Order from Your Account
Click here to see the our full Product List
> Call us toll-free at 1-866-601-5800
Best of health,
The Jigsaw Team
P.S. When you buy a
quantity of 3 bottles
, you save $20.94 plus an additional $10 off at checkout with this month's coupon AND free shipping (continental US only).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.